How I Can Help
Whether you are a weekend warrior and injured your neck and back, or you suffer from musculoskeletal issues, sciatica, migraines, or dizziness, I am here for you!
Get ready to have your life back
CHIROPRACTIC WELLNESS PROGRAM
Don't let aches and pains prevent you from activities you love.
Begin living your healthiest lives now!
NEURO WELLNESS PROGRAM
Get back on your feet again by enhancing your brain and spine.
Start living your life to the fullest!
Chiropractic Wellness Program
Our brain-based family Chiropractic Wellness Program is for you or family members experiencing neck and back aches or pains from accidental falls, sports injuries or chronic conditions and would like to alleviate symptoms and enhance spinal health and wellness.
This Program entails:
- An initial 1 hour chiropractic consult and comprehensive evaluation to determine the degree and area of injury
- You will receive 12 personalized chiropractic sessions involving non-invasive techniques over six consecutive weeks, meeting twice weekly up for 20 minutes
- A comprehensive 1 hour re-examination to evaluate progress and determine your next steps.
Our patients respond well to the 6-week Chiropractic Wellness Program and afterwards transition into our Chiropractic Maintenance Program.
Please use the link below to schedule your treatment.Schedule Initial Visit ➔
Neurological Wellness Program
This program is for you if you are experiencing neurological from a previous concussion, stoke or brain injury, or would like to enhance your neurological wellness.
This Program entails:
- A comprehensive 2 hour chiropractic neurological evaluation to determine the degree and area of injury
- You will receive 12 personalized neurological rehabilitation therapy sessions involving non-invasive techniques over six consecutive weeks, meeting twice weekly up to one hour
- A comprehensive 1 hour final examination to evaluate progress and determine your next steps
Most patients respond well to the 6-week Neurological Wellness Program and may require only minimal follow up. Other patients may need a longer program and this is determined on a case-by-case basis.Begin now ➔
ANGELICA'S PAIN WAS REDUCED
Highly recommend Dr. Denise.
We love her !
Dr. Denise is amazing and really knows her stuff.
She brings a wealth of knowledge and her caring
heart to help me and my family achieve the best
health possible and educates us on her findings
as she goes. The BEST Chiro Neuro I've ever been
to and the only one I ever will again.
MARGI WAS AMAZED
IN HER INITIAL CONSULTATION
A "Chiropractic Neurologist"
does so much more than I expected !
Dr. Denise was prompt, courteous and very
comprehensive with my first consultation.
I look forward to benefitting from her expertise
for my persistent concussion symptoms. I thought
I was seeing a "Chiropractor", but she is a
"Chiropractic Neurologist". So much more than I